GET INVOLVED >> Join TCCN
Strength in Numbers
There are many free and charitable care organizations throughout the state of Tennessee that work independently to provide a vital source of healthcare for low-income, uninsured, and underserved Tennesseans. By working and learning together through TCCN, Member Organizations help strengthen this important part of the health care safety net.
You and your charitable care organization have an important part to play in contributing to the overall success of this system and have much to gain from the collaborative resources and advocacy.
Types of Membership
In order to be eligible to participate in or receive services from TCCN as an Organizational Member, and to have a representative serve on and/or vote to elect members to the TCCN Board of Directors, organizations shall meet the following criteria:
- be recognized by the IRS as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization or be a distinct part of an existing 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization;
- be located in the State of Tennessee or serve residents of the State of Tennessee;
- have as a primary mission to provide health care services to low-income, uninsured and/or underserved individuals;
- provide one or more of the following services: medical care, dental care, mental health care or prescription medications; and,
- not be designated a federally qualified health center (an FQHC) or an FQHC Look Alike; or
- organizations that align with TCCN’s mission at the discretion of the Board
The Associate Membership is for any individual or organization that supports the mission and vision of TCCN but does not meet the criteria for Organizational Membership. We welcome these supporters to apply to join as non-voting Associate Members.