WHAT WE DO >> Goals for 2015-2017
TCCN is committed to supporting charitable care organizations and their patients through expanded reach, advocacy, partnerships, and education.
- Goal 1: Increase membership in TCCN.
- Goal 2: Educate charitable clinics and referral networks on healthcare trends and best practices as they pertain to charitable care in Tennessee.
- Goal 3: Engage staff, board, and members in pursuit of mission.
- Goal 4: TCCN member clinics and referral networks have increased access to resources that promote financial sustainability.
- Goal 5: Financial sustainability for TCCN.
- Goal 6: State laws, regulations, and policies support, advance, and protect the interests and operations of Tennessee’s charitable clinics and referral networks, and their patients.
- Goal 7: Strong partnerships and collaborations that advance the mission, vision, and advocacy goals of TCCN.
- Goal 8: TCCN is known as highly effective and valued organization and an expert in our field among policy makers.
- Goal 9: Strong internal advocacy capacity and active grassroots advocacy among member clinics and referral networks.
- Goal 10: Increase access to medical, behavioral, pharmaceutical, and dental services for the uninsured and under-insured across Tennessee.
- Goal 11: A wealth of data and statistics exists to quantify and describe the statewide impact and effectiveness of charitable clinics and referral networks.
- Goal 12: The statewide network of charitable clinics and referral networks is well known to health funders, health policymakers, hospitals and health systems, public health officials, private providers, and other key constituencies.