About Church Health
TCCN’s West Tennessee Regional meeting is a unique, multi-day experience hosted by Church Health. It is an exceptional opportunity to tour Church Health’s facility, ask questions, attend educational sessions, network, and more.
In March of 2017, Church Health consolidated and moved from multiple locations across Memphis to the newly renovated Crosstown Concourse building – an architectural gem. Church Health occupies 150,000 sq. feet of the first, second and third floors of the Concourse and provides health care services including, but not limited to medical, dental and eye clinics, family care and pediatrics, behavioral health, physical therapy, and several meeting rooms.
- TCCN Member Organizations Attend FREE – Light Breakfast and Lunch Included
- Reduced Rates at the La Quinta Hotel - for reservation instructions click HERE
- Activities/Educational Topics Include (subject to change):
- Scott’s Story (G Scott Morris MD, MDiv; Executive Director, Church Health)
- What’s Beyond the Clinic? Church Health in the community and how partnerships expand service reach.
- Dashboard Metrics and Diagrams with Impact and Meaning
- Fundraising Campaigns (Annual Funds, Giving Days, etc…)
- Referring, Recruiting, Tracking, Thanking and Converting Professional Volunteers into Donors
- Engaging Your Board - the “Blue Chips” Concept (identification of the most important aspects of life)
- Nutrition Hub – Mini Cooking Class Lunch Activity
- Touring the Concourse and Crosstown
Reduced Rate Hotel/Lodging Information
LaQuinta Inn and Suites
310 Union Ave., Beale St. Memphis, TN 38103
There are 15 rooms blocked at the La Quinta Inn and Suites at the reduced rate of $125+ each on the following nights:
- Sunday 9/23/18
- Monday 9/24/18
To make your reservations, call the Group Reservation number at 1-866-527-1498, let them know which La Quinta Inn you are staying at, and identify yourself as a member(s) of the TCCN Regional Mtg- Church Health, Reservation Block confirmation number 6786410.
You must make your reservations before 9/2/18 to receive the rate.
To be exempt from tax, please bring your tax exempt certificate with you and give it to the hotel staff when checking in.
All rooms have double beds.
24 hour cancellation is required
Among other amenities, the hotel offers:
- Free Bright Side Breakfast® featuring waffles, hot and cold cereals, pastries, juice, milk and coffee
- Free high-speed Internet access
- A shuttle that runs to and from Church Health.
1350 Concourse Avenue #142
Memphis, TN 38104