WHAT WE DO >> Programs and Services
TCCN accomplishes its mission in the following ways:
- Strengthen the operations of member clinics and referral networks through education and training, technical assistance, networking, resource development, and advocacy.
- Provide opportunities for member clinics and referral networks to contract jointly with highly skilled consultants who share expertise among clinics in areas such as financial viability, quality measures, and special considerations for clinics and referral networks exploring the possibility of serving Medicaid patients.
- Serve as a central clearinghouse for the tracking and analysis of health indicators for member clinics and referral networks to demonstrate health improvements among the target population.
- Inform and advise policymakers regarding the important role that community-based and faith-based charitable clinics and referral networks play in providing care to low-income populations that have complex medical and psychosocial needs.
- Assist member clinics and referral networks in leveraging resources in the changing healthcare landscape to ensure that uninsured and under-insured Tennessee residents have ongoing access to care.